EPO Connector for interfaces from and to SAP R/3 and S/4 Hana
Stable SAP integration as simple as a click on a button. Monitoring included.
SAP® certified since 2005
All existing interfaces to and from SAP® solutions can also be upgraded to EPO Connector interfaces. Save time and money with rock solid SAP® integrations.
Convert JSON into ABAP data and vice versa
- Convert easily any deep ABAP data structure into a JSON string
- Convert easily any JSON string into XML and assign it to ABAP variables
SAP ABAP function module /EPO1/EXC_ABAP_TO_JSON does all the work for you producing JSON in ABAP
SAP ABAP function module /EPO1/EXC_JSON_TO_XML converts any JSON string into XML. The resulting XML can be assigned to ABAP variables with the XSLT transformation /EPO1/JSON_XML_TO_ASXML
SAP Inbound calls for Mobile Apps, native Apps and other Web Applications
- As JSON REST Web Service: There are 3 different optimized JSON formats available for each SAP function!
- As XML Web Services with WSDL and XSD (optional)
SAP Outbound calls to Web Servers, Cloud solutions and Big Data stores
- As JSON REST Web Services: An EPO Connector function generates JSON out of any complex SAP ABAP structure.
- As XML Web Services: The EPO Connector uses stanard XSLT transformation for generating XML out of any complex SAP ABAP structure.
- The EPO Client proxy sends out the message data in any protocol: From file over E-Mails to HTTPS
- Simplified integration architecture
- Direct JSON and XML integration with SAP
- Visible JSON and XML communication layer
- No middleware server/software required
- Faster implementation of integrations
- Lower maintenance costs for all SAP integration
- Lowering TCO of SAP NetWeaver and SAP on Hana
- Use of your existing SAP system
- 100% use of ABAP (no Java required)
- Central data input and output enable simple monitoring